Wednesday 14 August 2013

In fine style.

On Tuesday I visited the queen's gallery at Buckingham Palace. Again I was visiting for my dissertation, I get to visit such beautiful places for it and I'm so glad that I picked what I did. Anyway I was visiting for the 'In Fine Style' exhibition which is being held till 6th October 2013. It has some truly beautiful pieces let alone its beautiful surroundings. I thoroughly recommend this exhibition I just wish  I had more time in the day to have a visit round Buckingham palace too! The photographs below are some of my favourite pieces, I was so grateful that I could photograph them as not many places allow it. So if you're in London any time soon go have a quick look and get the audio guide for some added extras!
















No comments:

Post a Comment