Monday 23 September 2013

I know what you did last weekend.

Last weekend a few friends and I shared a table at INPRINT Liverpool, and i have to say that it was a great experience. It was a busy day (and didn't help that i had caught a cold) and I ended up going to bed at 9pm but it was so worth it.

I met so many lovely people and managed to get some sort of experience of selling at these kind of fairs. I managed to sell two packs of Christmas cards and have gained some amazing work from my friends for free (well an art swap). I cant wait for the next one! For now I'm going to LandBaby at the Bluecoat to show Claire , who owns the shop, some of my work in case she would like to buy/ order any of my prints or cards! Which is super exciting!


Anyway for now here is our stall and my beautiful friends. I can't wait to do it all again!

❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment