Sunday 13 April 2014

Help me decide!







So these are the final screen prints I have decided upon for my 'Travel to America' project. However, i can't decide whether the images with extra type look better than the plain. All the plain images will eventually have type on them but will only have have the name of the place. I will eventually be printing these to A1 size on an undecided paper as of yet. 


Here are my tests so far on a basic roll feed printer. The colours turn out so well! I finally cut it down to just three cities instead of five; I also did a lot of New York screen prints but have decided not to use them as they don't come up to a similar quality. However, these might be sold in my shop in the future! Not long now till the end of my degree, I have three weeks left and then....the real world comes. DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN!!

x




No comments:

Post a Comment